Wednesday 27 January 2021

Pretty In Pinecone

Hey everyone! Today I have my last glam nails challenge nail art for a little white as I won't be doing the last one for January, and probably not February either. Going to focus more on some other random designs I'd like to try, but I do love the January themes so had to try a few! I do have to apologies for the state of the picture of my thumb nail - it's blurrier than I thought till I added it to my blog post!

I started with a base of pale pink on two of my nails (colours listed below pictures) and speckled burgundy on the rest. This is the third of these white flecked nail polishes from Emily de Molly I've tried and they're so lovely! I think I like the green/blue ones best though as they're more snow-like. For the pinecone nails I used the Noel 08 stamping plate from Mo You London. I started by stamping the images on the pink nails in gold, and then stamped over it again (but slightly lower) in brown.

Overall I really like these. I think they make a pretty and interesting winter nail look. The only downside is that I did smudge the middle nail a little with my top coat. I'd be tempted to try this again and mattify it too.

Colours used: 4th Chamber - Emily de Molly, Vintage Tee - Nails Inc, Foil Effects in Gold - Barry M, Cocoa - Barry M

2 comments: