Wednesday 22 December 2021

A festive mouse!

Hey everyone! Back with some more Christmas nails (what else?!) for another Glam Nails Challenge prompt of Christmas Cookies. I'm not fitting in all the prompts for the December as I've been short on time and I have a few ideas that don't quite fit. Really looking forward to share my next ones! So for my Christmas cookie theme is a cosy mouse in a jumper, enjoying a hot cocoa with some giant cookies around for nibbling! I technically for me these are biscuits not cookies as I am in the UK, but as the theme is Christmas Cookie I shall call them that!

I started with a deep red base which to be honest I'd forgotten I had! It was a lovely and rich one coater and perfect colour for Christmas. I added the Merry Christmas writing in gold from my Mo You London Noel 03 stamping plate, and created decals for the other images using the same stamping plate, you can see how here. I should have filed my thumbnail down a little more as it looks weirdly long compared to the others and the cup is a bit small for it, but overall pretty happy with these. I'm really enjoying the strong red colour!

Colours used: Marquise Maroon - Models Own, Black Stamping Polish - Dance Legend, White Stamping Polish - Rainbow Connection, Jolly My Roger - Painted Polish, Grey - Barry M, Staying In - ILNP, Bright Lights - Barry M

No comments:

Post a Comment