Friday 10 December 2021

Santa is on the loose!

It's beginning to look a lot like... CHRISTMAS! OK so maybe it's past beginning to look like it, we're in full swing Christmas! This look is one of this months Glam Nails Challenge prompts which is Santa Claus. I decided to use Mo You London's Noel 01 stamping plate to create this look depicting Santa delivering presents. I just couldn't resist those adorable little house images!

I started with a base of pale blue, then used black stamping polish to add the festive images. I added a quick dry top coat to protect the images and once dry I used sharpies to colour them in. I wasn't sure how it would look but I actually really like the pale blue effect for the snowy scenes! Unfortunately I messed up the Santa stamp a little and then smudged it which is not ideal, but I do rather like the rest! I did also have some issues with my ring light, leading to these images being a bit yellow!

Colours used: Borrowed & Blue - Essie, Black Stamping Polish - Dance Legend, Various Sharpies

No comments:

Post a Comment