Saturday 11 December 2021

Rudolph the red nosed reindeer, had a very sparkly nose!

Today is the day of sparkly reindeer nails! I knew as soon as I ordered the Holo Taco Holodays 2021 collection that I had to to some sparkly reindeer nails, so the Glam Nails Challenge Reindeer prompt and the Holo Taco Holodays 2021 challenge seemed like the perfect time. The polishes are sooo sparkly and sparkly brown of course calls for reindeer nails!

I started with a base of mani mask from Barry M for a natural look, and then added a couple of layers of Choco Holo for the reindeer faces. You may have already noticed that I forgot to do their ears... I didn't notice till I looked back at some old reindeer nail art I did and now I can't un-see it! I used a dotting tool to add the eyes and noses (mostly black and then one red one for Rudolph of course!). I then used a small nail art brush for the antlers. I kept these simple as I knew painting with glitter would be hard and I'm not great at freehand as it is!

In summary, I'm pretty happy with these, they're cute and very sparkly. The nail tip element to the look is fun too. The catch my eye and I think they work with my nail shape. Could have been slightly better if I'd remembered their ears though!

Colours used: Birthday Suit - Barry M, Choco Holo - Holo Taco, Black Holo Wish - Holo Taco, Naughty List - Holo Taco, White Stamping Polish - Rainbow Connection, Lady In Black - OPI

No comments:

Post a Comment