Thursday 30 December 2021

Merry Christmas You Great Big Pudding!

Hello and Merry Christmas again! This nail art is what I intended to have on my nails for Christmas day (alongside my last post) but got some what distracted by preparing the house etc! Unlike my last post I do love these, they would have been perfect for Christmas day, but that said I liked the ones I ended up wearing for it anyway. I've done Christmas pudding nails for Christmas day once before years ago, and they came out well then too. These are way better though!

I started with a peel off base coat and a layer of sheer pink (colours listed below the pictures). I then added a couple of coats of snow effect nail polish and let it dry. Next I added a semi-circle of brown glitter (absolutely love this one!) on each nail using the brush from the bottle. I added two coats for full coverage. Next I used a small nail art brush to add the white icing dripping down the puddings, these got better as I went along I think! I decided not to attempt freehand for the holly and I think this was the right choice! I used part of an image from Mo You London's Festive 06 stamping plate to create decals using my Uber Mat. I used two more of the new Holo Taco Holoday glitters for the holly and they went perfectly! Finally I used a dotting tool to add the sparkly red berries.

So as I mentioned I love these, they were pretty simple to do but combines a little bit of basic freehand and some stamping and felt like a triumph!

Colours used: Birthday Suit - Barry M, Snow Wash - No.7, Choco Holo - Holo Taco, White Moonstone - Barry M, Black Stamping Polish - Dance Legend, Everything Is Pine - Holo Taco, Naughty List - Holo Taco

No comments:

Post a Comment