Wednesday 29 December 2021

Oh Christmas Tree!

Merry Christmas! I hope you had a great one if you celebrate it, and if not I hope you're not sick of all the Christmas nail art! This one was initially going to be part of my Christmas Day nail art look, but what with getting things ready it just didn't happen! To be honest it's maybe for the best as these didn't really come out how I wanted and I really liked the ones I had on before! They were also meant to be for Boxing Day's Christmas Tree Glam Nails Challenge prompt but I didn't do them till Monday evening and then I kept not getting round to blogging! 

I started with a peel off base coat and a layer of sheer pink. I then added a couple of layers of reflective red gel polish as it's so stunning and festive! The thumbnail went well but the two fingernails were a bit lumpy as I'm not great at gels! I then applied decals on my index and little fingernails which I bought some time ago from Charlies Nail Art supplies. They were surprisingly easy to use, I did only use one Christmas Tree though which perhaps wasn't enough for a Christmas tree look. I think this one was all a bit of an experiment to be honest. More Christmas nail art to follow!

Colours used: I'll Be Fireside - Uber Chic, Nail Wraps - Charlie's Nail Art

No comments:

Post a Comment