Thursday 2 December 2021

All the jingle ladies, all the jingle ladies!

Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way! This nail art is for yesterday's Glam Nails Challenge project which was jingle bells. I couldn't resist getting Beyonce in my head on a loop again with some 'all the jingle ladies' nails! I did these over the top of my Holo Taco Christmas swatches from my last post. The bell reverse stamping images are from Uber Chic's Happy Christmas plate. You may notice I have accidently placed one of the images the wrong way round! The jingle ladies writing is from Mo You London's Noel 10 stamping plate. This is a short blog post but there's not much more to add really! I have many Christmas nail art ideas to squeeze in before Christmas as always!

Colours used: Naughty List, Everything Is Pine, Plumb Luck, Gold Play Button, Choco Holo, Black Holo Wish - All Holo Taco, Black Stamping Polish - Dance Legend, Silver Foil Effect - Barry M

No comments:

Post a Comment