Thursday 23 June 2022

Deep Sea Fishies

Hey everyone! More Glam Nails Challenge sea themed nails today, this time the theme is Fish. I decided to do something similar to a design I did last year but tweak it a bit by using a slightly different base and some of the images (same plate) are different. I used Aquatic from Picture Polish which is a deep green. All images are from Mo You London's Atlantis 02 stamping plate.

I started with two coats of Atlantis which is gorgeously rich. Following that I chose my fish images and added the base layer of stamping for all of them in white so they'd stand out against the dark background. I then added the other colours one by one. I wasn't sure what colour to do the blue and white fish which I think was supposed to be blue and yellow, but settled on blue and white since I'd already done blue and yellow for the one next to it. I added wording to one side above the crab which I think works well.

Pleased with how these came out. I love the Atlantis stamping plates so much!!

Colours used: Aquatic - Picture Polish, White Stamping Polish - Rainbow Connection, Foil Effect in Silver - Barry M, Beach Hut - Models Own, Papaya - Barry M, Black Stamping Polish - Dance Legend, Yellow - Barry M, Indigo - Barry M, Cobalt - Barry M, Acai Smoothie - Barry M, Shoreditch - Nails Inc

1 comment: