Sunday 5 June 2022

Dolphin Summer

Hey everyone! This will be a short blog post as I am sleepy and have a lot of catching up to do! I have been away for a hen weekend and these are from Wednesday's Glam Nails Challenge prompt. I have decided to give this month a try as it's all sea creature themes and I couldn't resist! Also lacking a bit of nail inspo at the moment so good to have some prompts!

I kind of made these up as I went along and went for a brightly coloured theme. The dolphin images are from the Bundle Monster Twi Star and Mo You London Doodles 01 stamping plates. I created decals for all images and decided to use something shimmery on the nail art nails to give it something extra. Not one of my favourite looks but is' nice enough!

Colours used: Hello Sailor - Wikkid Polish, Black Stamping Polish - Dance Legend, Joyful L'il Jellybean - Wikkid Polish, Bikini Bombshell - Wikkid Polish, Wardour Street - Nails Inc, Peachy Beachy - Wikkid Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment