Saturday 25 June 2022

Ladies on my Nails

Hey everyone! Sharing some nail art from a few weeks ago I hadn't posted yet because of all the Glam Nails Challenge stuff. I'm feeling a bit meh as I was meant to be at a comedy gig tonight with my sister but we couldn't go because of the train strikes. We could get there but not back and we didn't fancy being stranded in London! I did enjoy some relaxing in the garden with a book though and got some gardening done.

For this look I started with a base of pale blue (colours listed below pictures) and then added a stroke of slightly darker blue on each nail. Once dry I used a brighter blue to add images from Mo You London's Le Musee 04 stamping plate. It's got some gorgeous abstract images. Next I added some gold flakes from an old topper I have and finished with a glossy topcoat.

Really pleased with how these came out. I love the blue images and they are so crisp! It was so simple to do but worked well.

Colours used: Borrowed & Blue - Essie, Blueberry - Barry M, Cobalt - Barry M, Treasure Chest - Barry M

No comments:

Post a Comment