Monday 13 June 2022

Sharks After Dark

Hello again! Back so soon as I'm trying to catch up! Today's nail art is for another Glam Nails Challenge prompt - sharks. I decided to try out one of my untried polishes (Enchanted Trinket) for this even though it's a bit more of a wintery colour. Kept this look fairly simple and used layered stamping with Uber Chic's Just Beachy stamping plate. I added the shark images in white to start with for contrast and then added the grey and pink over the top (otherwise they wouldn't have shown up well over the glitter). On the nails without grey sharks I added the shark silhouette images.

I like how these came out though the placement of the grey sharks could have definitely been better. I did them a bit too far to the left on both nails which is a bit annoying - especially on my thumbnail which is a funny shape already. Still, they're sparkly and sea themed so can't go too far wrong!

Colours used: Trinket - Enchanted Polish, Black Stamping Polish - Dance Legend, White Stamping Polish - Rainbow Connection, Acai Smoothie - Barry M, Grey - Barry M

No comments:

Post a Comment