Wednesday 20 June 2018

Buzz Buzz

Buzzzzzzz.... Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing my holiday nail art from our holiday in Scotland in May. Still soo behind! I'm very sleepy at the moment so nail art is happening a little less, and blogging even less! Need to get some good naps in I think! That or I need another holiday...

This charming yellowy gold glitter is Princess Lolly from Cupcake Polish and has been on my untried list for some time. I kept it simple with a bee image from  Mo You London's Animal 04 plate, using the advanced stamping technique and my Uber Mat. You can see how here. On my thumb and little fingers nails I used a honeycomb image from Pro 01 plate. I'm glad I kept my middle finger nails as just glitter as it really is gorgeously sparkly polish so it needed to be the centre piece!

It look me a little while to get used to these as they are very yellow and I'm quite pale, but they soon grew on me and I loved the glitter and the little bees. It was a perfect theme for a sunny week in Scotland. I've included a couple of pictures at the bottom from a stunning bluebell walk in the woods towards the end of the holiday. I thought it was the perfect backdrop!
Colours used: Princess Lolly, Cupcake Polish, Floral Street - Nails Inc, Midnight Mischief - Painted Polish by Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment