Sunday 29 July 2018

Stamping Sunday: Ibiza Gradient Nails

Hi everyone! Still catching up but my nails are at least in a summery style so I don't feel too bad putting them on my blog so late! I wanted to do a tropical design featuring Concord from Cirque Color's and thought it would be a good idea to try my Tropical 30 plate from Mo You London for the first time as well.

On my middle fingers I created a gradient with some gradient sponges and pink polish, which has come out pretty red in the pictures. This should have been so easy to do but I'm still not great at gradients! My left hand definitely came out better as I think I overdid the purple on my right hand.
I had originally been planning some gradient stamping over white nails but as I'd opted for a gradient base I stamped the images in just one colour. Pale metallic gold stood and well and I find metallic polishes always stamp pretty well.

I'm pleased with this plate and polish and how crisp the images are. The images on this particular plate remind me of Ibiza, and the colours I chose here add to that effect even more. Though the gradients could be better I'm overall happy with how these turned out, and hope I get round to using this pkate again this summer!
Colours used: Concord - Cirque Colors, Seymour Walk - Nails Inc, Bright Lights - Barry M

No comments:

Post a Comment