Friday 20 July 2018

Strawberry Nails Forever...

Hey everyone - happy Friday! I had plans for this evening but they've been moved and I'm really relishing a night in as I haven't been sleeping well and am so sleepy! This nail art is another one from weeks ago as I am of course still behind. I wanted to use my untried red glitter from Cupcake Polish (colours listed below the pictures), and thought I'd give strawberry nail art a go to make sure it didn't look too Christmassy!

I used three different stamping plates for this design. For the thumbs I used an image from my Roxy Collection 10 plate from Mo You London. This is a Beatles themed plate which was one of my first MYL plates and seems to no longer be available. For my middle finger I used strawberries from the Tropical 07 plate (really lovely plate!) and on my little finger I used some more strawberries, from the Tropical 34 plate. I definitely liked the ones on the little fingers best.

To fill in the strawberry images I used the advanced stamping technique on my Uber Mat using the sparkly red polish. You can see how here. The red was super sparkly in the light but I still haven't quite mastered the art of photographing that besides in the bathroom with a tiled background.
Colours used: Cream Soda - Barry M, Midnight Mischief - Barry M, Lord Liquorice - Cupcake Polish, Key Lime - Barry M

No comments:

Post a Comment