Sunday 8 July 2018

Stamping Sunday: A Mermaid Mix Up

Hello world! I am very wide awake so am putting off going to sleep to share with you some mermaid themed nail art on thermal polish. I wasn't overjoyed with how these turned out, but sharing them anyway, gives some variety I guess as I usually say I like them!

I started off with a colour changing polish. This one is Ursula from Femme Fatale Cosmetics, I thought given the name mermaid nails were appropriate. I stamped some images in silver from my Bundle Monster mermaid plate. I think this is where it went wrong as the silver didn't show up very well over the base colour. It only really worked on the mermaid scale nails.

For the mermaid and castle nails I used the advanced stamping technique using my Uber Mat. You can see how here. Let me know what you think of them, should I try them again with black or something else as the stamping colour?
Colours used: Ursula - Femme Fatale, Rain On  Me - Barry M, Cocoa - Barry M, Charlotte Street - Nails Inc, Plum - Barry M, Cobalt - Barry M

1 comment: