Monday 10 September 2018

Froggy Prince Nail Art

Hey everyone! It's freehand nail art today, so of courser I've gone for something simple... I had this idea in my head for a while as I had some little gold crowns sitting in my nail art box. Unfortunately I did lose one of the crowns while out for a summery walk but I guess that was inevitable. I like to try and re-use these things though, I'm a bit of a hoarder!

Not too much to explain technique wise for these! I used the nail brush in the bottle for the frogs heads, and then the largest of my dotting tool, followed by a slightly smaller one for the eyes. I used a small nail art brush for the nose and mouth. I stuck the crowns on with top coat only, as I usually find it so hard to get these sorts of things off my nails, and using nail glue makes it virtually impossible!

Apologies for the blurry image bottom left, but I couldn't be inconsistent and just have three! These nails may be better suited to kids but I like them, and I enjoyed wearing something bright while the weather was hot! They remind me of my day off in the sun eating ice cream and going for a walk with my Mum :)
Colours used: Flip Flop Fantasy - China Glaze, Key Lime - Barry M, Lady In Black - OPI, Floral Street - Nails Inc

No comments:

Post a Comment