Wednesday 19 December 2018

Christmas Paper Nails

Hello all - not long till Christmas now! :D Behind with my nail blog again of course, as work has been manic, and I've also just got back from a wonderful long weekend in Norway. The next nail art I blog about will be my holiday nail art for that trip.

This nail art was experimental and I wasn't sure about it initially but liked it very much in the end! I wanted to make it look as if each of my nails had been wrapped in different Christmas wrapping paper. I also wanted to use some Christmas images on my Uber Chic Christmas plates which I wasn't sure I would otherwise use. The plates I used for this were the Happy Christmas and Christmas-01 plates.

For most nails I stamped the images directly on using a clear stamper (colours listed below the pictures), and for the ring fingers I created decals using my Uber Mat. My favourite is the on in the bottom left picture, I can picture it around my presents! The only one that didn't quite work as I'd intended was the gingerbread men. The white polish didn't show up so I had to re-do it in black.

Hope you like them!
Colours used: King Tut's Gem (Blue) - Jessica Polish, Wite Knight - Mo You London, Metallic Red (no name) - Mark by Avon, Foil Effect in Silver - Bassy M, Foil Effect in Gold - Barry M, Emerald Green - Barry M, Gold Digger - Barry M, Silver Lining - Barry M, Midnight Mischief - Barry M, Coca - Barry M

No comments:

Post a Comment