Sunday 23 December 2018

Silent Night Nails

Happy Christmas Eve Eve! I guess these are my second to last Christmas nails for the year. Might squeeze some in between Christmas and New Year and at least I have New Year nails to do! (I have plans) I wanted to do a silent night theme nail art, and also to use Sapphire from the newer Cirque Colors Facets collection polishes, it seems like the perfect blue for a starry night!

I used a clear jelly stamper to place the images on my nails in white stamping polish. Originally I had planned to do shimmering silver over the top, but I liked how it looked in white so left it as it was. On my left hand I have a manger scene and three wise men on camels, and stars on my thumb. On my right hand I have Santa's sleigh and reindeer, and various star patterns including a shooting star. Though simple to create I have enjoyed having these on and will be sad to take them off for my final Christmas nails tomorrow!
Colours used: Sapphire - Cirque Colors, White Stamping Polish - Emily de Molly
Stamping plates used: Christmas-01 - Uber chic, Festive 01 - Mo You London, BM - XL213 - Bundle Monster

No comments:

Post a Comment