Saturday 22 December 2018

Santa Gnome Nails

Three sleeps to go! Hopefully there is enough time for me to blog all my Christmas nail art too! These nails were done for our trip to Norway last weekend. I chose to do Santa gnomes as we saw lots of them in Norway last year. I would 100% recommend a pre-Christmas trip to Norway! This year we went to Tromsø which is very far north and is a fascinating and beautiful place. It felt so arctic!

I tried out Ruby from the Cirque Colors Facets collection in this nail art. It is of course beautiful! I used Santa gnome and tree images from the Uber Chic Happy Christmas plate, and the advanced stamping technique (as usual) for the  gnomes. I added trees first on my middle fingers as it seemed like to much white space otherwise. I think I should have possibly added more trees but overall I like it. I'd forgotten how lovely Cirque's Estate is too - it's sparkles in the light!
Colours used: Ruby - Cirque Colors, Floral Street - Nails Inc, Estate - Cirque Colors, Midnight Mischief - Painted Polish, Key Lime - Barry M, Spring Green - Barry M

No comments:

Post a Comment