Wednesday 5 December 2018

Nutcracker Nails - My 1st Christmas Nails of 2018!

First Christmas nails of 2018! I did these on Saturday 1st December and it got me in a Christmassy mood. That morning I had picked up my order from Nail Artisan including a the new Uber Chic Happy Christmas stamping plate, so enjoyed looking at all the little images and thinking of ideas for the rest of this year. On Saturday evening I went to see the Nutcracker ballet with my Mum and sisters so these little guys seemed appropriate!

On the off-white nails I used the advanced stamping technique and my Uber Mat, filling in the images with Ruby and Emerald from Cirque Colors new Facets Collection. You can see how here. On the other nails I used Emerald from the new Facets Collection shades. I was so excited to get these as I love the original Facets Collection  but haven't actually tried that many of them yet. Emerald is just as lovely as I expected! I had been intending to put some patterns over the top in gold but it was too lovely so I kept it as it is.

Looking forward to doing some more Christmas nail art. I have so many ideas though and not enough nails!
Colours used: Emerald - Cirque Colors, Ruby - Cirque Colors, Cream Soda - Barry M, Midnight Mischief - Painted Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment