Friday 19 July 2019

Cirque Colors Vice 2019 - Floral Nail Art

Hey everyone! Got some special nail art to share today as it's what I wore to my bestie's hen do! I wanted something bright and summery to wear and had just got my hands on Cirque Color's Vice 2019 collection which was perfect! I've been tempted by the Vice collections for the last few years but this year I finally gave in. It's a really good selection of colours and they are insanely bright! Great formula too. I can't wait to try out some more of them as a base colour, particularly Game Over which is the bright red.

To start with I painted all my nails with Rehab, which is one of the less neon polishes in the collection but still gloriously bright! I could totally see myself sat on a beach with this shade on my nails. I liked the idea of having mostly bright blue (it's kind of blurple but you can't see that in the pics) with some delicate flowers in the corners. What I ended up with wasn't as dainty as I had planned (I was going to cut the decals I made down originally) but I loved it anyway!

For this design I made decals on my Uber Mat, you know the drill! You can see how here. For all the flower images I used the Mo You London Floral 03 plate. The only thing I would possibly change is having only the little finger flower in coral, I think I should have included some coral on another nail too so it all fits together better. Overall though I loved these, and then hen do was fabulous!
Colours used: Rehab - Cirque Colors, Game Over - Cirque Colors, High Roller - Cirque Colors, Miami Dade - Cirque Colors, Vitamin D - Cirque Colors, Electric Daisy - Cirque Colors, Midnight Mischief - Painted Polish by Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment