Tuesday 16 July 2019

Just Peachy Nail Art with Nails Inc

Hi nail people! I hope you are enjoying some sunshine! Got some summery nails to show you today, using the Nails Inc Kiss My Peach duo which I bought from someone in a Facebook group, after having had my eye on it for a while. I was very taken with it arriving in a velvety peach fuzz box!! Though I must admit it makes it slightly harder to open and close.

I wanted to do some nail art that was mostly using the two colours in the box, Peach Tease and Hot Fuzz. I started with a base of Peach Tease, and on the ring, thumb and little finger nails I created a gradient adding Hot Fuzz with a sponge. For the middle two fingernails I used a large dotting tool to create the peaches, and then a nail art brush to add a couple of green leaves to each. I then drew some lines in the middle of each peach to try and give them a bit of shape. Worked better on some than others, freehand is not my strong point, but I was pretty happy with it.

One thing I must mention about these polishes is that they are scented. When I initially tried them on my Uber Mat I couldn't really smell them, but once I wore this nail art it really came though! I was really impressed with how long it lasted and it reminded my of holidays when I was a kid. The top coat muffled it a bit but as that wore away a bit at the top the smell came back again a few days later! Love it!
Colours used: Hot Fuzz - Nails Inc, Peach Tease - Nails Inc, British Racing Green - Nails Inc

No comments:

Post a Comment