Sunday 7 July 2019

Layered Stamping with Barry M Lollygloss

Hi everyone! Hope you're having a good weekend - I'm feeling tired but happy today after throwing a hen party for my bestie yesterday! We had SO much fun and I could see she was really enjoying herself! Today's nail art is as usual from a few weeks back, now the hen do stuff is sorted hopefully I will catch up! I wanted to try layering some images with a sheer polish so this one was a bit of an experiment really.

I started with a silver base, and then a couple of layers of Barry M's Cherry Drop. Then brought back the silver polish for the first later of stamping, using the Minimal 10 plate from Mo You London. This was followed by another layer of Cherry Drop. To layer up the images I used a dotting tool to remove the lines I didn't want to be re-covered from the stamper before applying it to my nails. I repeated this again for another layer,

I was expecting this to come out a bit better to be honest. You can kind of see the three different depths of the pattern but it's not that obvious, and I think they're a bit scruffy. They did smell good though as the Lollygloss polishes are scented!
Colours used: Cherry Drop - Barry M, Rain On Me - Barry M

No comments:

Post a Comment