Thursday 17 October 2019

Miaowing In The Moonlight Nails

Hey nail people! Got something quite autumnal (and with a subtle nod to Halloween) to share with you today. This was one of the first ideas I had after getting the latest installment of Cirque Colors Facets collection, and I have saved it until now due to the autumn colours. I used the Mo You London Animal 15 plate for the cat themed images. I particularly like the one of the cat on the moon, it's an image I've been meaning to use for aaaages!

On my thumb and middle finger nails I used black stamping polish directly over cream polish, and on the ring finger nails I used the advanced/reverse stamping technique on my Uber Mat. All in all this wasn't too fiddly or time consuming to achieve, and I really enjoyed wearing it. I particularly liked wearing Citrine from Cirque Colors as it's quite different to what I usually wear colour wise, and of course it's sparkly!
Colours used: Citrine - Cirque Colors, Cream Soda - Barry M, Black Stamping Polish - Rainbow Connection

2 comments: