Monday 21 October 2019

Shimmery Work Friendly Nails

Hey everyone! Something work friendly and shimmery to show you on my nails today. Also trying out one of the polishes from ILNP's Monarchy collection. I spent so long deciding which of the Monarchy polishes to get (and resisting getting all of them) that I ended up getting only one of the ones I wanted, but it did not disappoint! I used Bloodline on my thumb, index and little finger nails and really enjoyed watching it catch the light, you can see that effect in the bottom two pictures. I like how it's classic while at the same being different to any other burgundy polishes I have. I do regret the quality of these pictures though, I really need to up my photo game!

On my middle and ring finger nails I used a cream base colour, and then metallic gold to stamp a leaf image from UberChic's Lovely Leaves 01 plate over the top. The look was more subtle than I had intended, especially next to Bloodline, so I added some gold sparkly spots with a dotting tool to give it something extra. I was a bit underwhelmed with this look at first, but I grew to love it, especially have Bloodline to gaze at! (I gaze at my nail polish a lot, anyone else do that?!)
Colours used: Bloodline - ILNP, Cream Soda - Barry M, Gold Foil Effect - Barry M, Gold Glitter - Barry M

2 comments:

  1. Wow this is cool and that holo effect is just amazing. :-D

    Yup guilty as charged! Gotta not gaze when driving though ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) First time I wore it and I do love it!
      Glad it's not just me! :D

      Delete