Friday 11 October 2019

New York to London Nails

Hello nail people! I have been so behind with my blogging since our holiday, and am hoping to catch up a bit this weekend. This nail art is the first I did after getting back from the US. We flew back from New York so I decided to do a New York to London themed look, with Picture Polishes London and New York shades. I also used the Clairestelle8 plate from Maniology for the first time. It was one of those things I was so keen to get my hands on but then didn't end up using for ages! I look forward to trying some of the other images.

Anyhoo, this look was straightforward to achieve. I painted grey on one hand and pink on the other. Then for the skyline images I used white stamping polish to do London over the grey and New York over the pink. I then followed up with the black stamping polish, placed slightly lower than the white so that it shows through a bit behind and makes it look a bit more 3D. I was pleased with the final look and enjoyed wearing these lovely polishes again.
Colours used: London - Picture Polish, New York - Picture Polish, White Stamping Polish - Rainbow Connection, Black Stamping Polish - Rainbow Connection

2 comments: