Tuesday 18 February 2020

Atmospheric Night Nails

Hey everyone, hope your week has started well! Today I'm sharing some nail art which I really rather liked! I actually had it on before the love bugs of my last post (which I'm still wearing), but wanted to share the bugs on the appropriate day! For this look I used the Noel 06 stamping plate from Mo You London. It was part of their Christmas collection this year but it's really wintery rather than Christmassy and it has so many lovely images for wintery outdoor scenes.

I started with a base of blue on some nails and pale purple on others, topping off my ring finger nails with some super sparkly silver bar glitter (colours listed below the pictures). I then used black, gold and silver stamping polish and images from the Noel 06 plate, and some shades of blue for the layered mountain images. I used the same shades for a gradient on my index fingernails too. I really like these but I wasn't too sure about the purple nail with the blue mountain, so added a wolf the next day. I also mattified them. I kind of regretted it at the time but I do quite like the pictures!
Below is the nail art with a matte top coat and additional wolf. Which ones do you like best - matte or shiny? I really like the way the layered mountains one came out!
Colours used: Laguna-  Barry M, Wardour Street - Nails Inc, Cobalt Blue - Barry M, Indigo - Barry M, Foil Effect in Gold - Barry M, Foil Effect in Silver - Barry M, Black Stamping Polish - Rainbow Connection, White Stamping Polish - Rainbow Connection, Summer Sparkler - Painted Polish by Lexi

2 comments:

  1. Looks good both but think matte is slightly better :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) it took some time to grow on me but I think I do too

    ReplyDelete