Tuesday 17 March 2020

Cirque Colors Juicy Fruit

Hi everyone, hope you're doing well. It's such a crazy world we live in at the moment! Sending positive thoughts and pictures of nail polish to you :)

Today I'm sharing pictures from my first time wearing Juicy Fruit from Cirque Colors, such a gorgeous shade! My last nail polish look didn't last that long due to the peel off base, and I lost a peely when trying to get out of my raincoat (long story, my scarf got stuck in it - I am free now)!! So as it was mid-week and I didn't have a long time to do nail art I decided to try out one of my 'untrieds', and I am certainly glad I did! These pictures were taken in sunlight through thin curtains and you can see how packed this polish is with flakies. I used three coats and a top coat for this finish, and kept admiring my nails while wearing it. They looked super shiny and at a glance almost as if there was some kind of foil effect going on. I would highly recommend this polish!

4 comments:

  1. Crazy world indeed :-(

    Looks gorgeous :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) hope you're keeping well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, when you are working with cutting tools, make sure you wear gloves. Learn more about benefits of pedicure on this link.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A manicure or pedicure at a salon will give you the feeling that you have taken care of your self. Source to know more about summer nails.

    ReplyDelete