Saturday 14 March 2020

Stretchy Yoga Nail Art

OK so the nails aren't stretchy...but yoga kind of is right? Today I am sharing some nail art with you from my first use of my Yoga plate from Mo You London (Mandala 16). I'd always pictured using this with paler or muted matte shades but here I am using a deep blue! I decided to combine it with ILNP's Confetti so thought the blue would work well under that (and it does - I loved it!).

So on my index and little finger nails I used deep blue topped with confetti, on the other nails I mixed the patterns up on each hand, and used white on two nails and blue on the other. For two of the nails on each hand I made decals using my Uber Mat, you can see how here, and on the other I stamped the lotus flower image over the blue in gold. I finished with a matte topcoat over the white nails, and glossy top coat over the others. Interestingly when I applied the top coat over the blue nails the base colour kind of ran and ended up making the gold look purple! You can kind of see it in the pictures but I layered some gold over the top as lovely as the purple looked it didn't stand out as well next to the other nails.

Overall I enjoyed this look and am looking forward to trying this stamping plate with some other colours.
Colours used: Indigo Ink - Nail Paint Palette, Floral Street - Nails Inc, Black Stamping Polish - Rainbow Connection, Foil Effects in Gold - Barry M, Confetti - ILNP

2 comments: