Saturday 7 March 2020

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Nail Art!

Hi everyone, hope you've had a good week! Today I am sharing some Harry Potter nail art, using a stamping plate I bought absolutely ages ago (the Christmas before last I think)! I have a substantial pile of untried stamping plates I'm working my way through at the moment. I also used an untried polish from ILNP, much more recently purchased, the gorgeous Madeline. It came out a bit darker than I expected although it is SO gorgeously sparkly in the sun and under bright lights.

I painted two nails on each hand white and the rest with Madeline, the white ones were to have the nail art on but I did add a snitch and lightning scar on my ring fingernails too as there were too many cute images on that plate! The plate used was M11 by Loja BBF which I purchased from Nail Artisan (UK). With the glasses image there is a little scar as well which I did in gold, but it was pretty small and you can only see it in some of the pictures. I did keep going to wipe it off my nails as I thought it was a bit of fluff or something! Some of the below pictures have a matte top coat on the white nails, and some don't, I think I preferred the matte topcoat for this look. Overall I'm pleased with it, easy to do and I enjoyed the final look.
Colours used: Floral Street - Nails Inc, Madeline - ILNP, Black Stamping Polish - Rainbow Connection, Foil Effects in Gold - Barry M

1 comment: