Wednesday 20 May 2020

Cats and Glitter!

Hi everyone :) I'm back with another entry to the weekly Holo Taco nail art challenge. This weeks theme is animals, and this is the first of two animal themed looks I will share with you. For both I decided to try out untried stamping plates which have been sat unused for so long! This one as you may gather has a cat theme. There are five images with this particular style with a cats face and some flowers around it, so I decided to try these all together. There are some other lovely images on the plate as well (Crazy Cat Lady 04 from Mo You London) which I hope to try out eventually!

So for this look I started out with a sponged on base of bright green glitter (colours listed below the pictures). It was the first time I've tried this one and it's lovely and bright. For the cats I used the advanced stamping technique and my Uber Mat to create decals, you can see how here. I'm so pleased with how these came out, I love the little kitties and the sparkle shining through in the background is the cherry on the cake for me! I particularly love the thumb nail, so have included it at two different angles in the pictures. You can't fully see the  glitter in these pictures, but believe me they are sparkly!
Colours used: Drama - Fun Lacquer, Black Stamping Polish - Rainbow Connection, Cream Soda - Barry M, Cappuccino - Barry M, Notting Hill Carnival - Nails Inc, Spring Green - Barry M, Red Hot Rio - OPI, Can't Find My Czechbook - OPI

2 comments:

  1. Looks good. I am a crazy cat lady and I 100% approve <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) glad it is crazy cat lady approved! :D

      Delete