Thursday 21 May 2020

Glitter, animals, and some bonus dinosaurs!

Hi again! Back with more green glitter and more animal nail art! I'm going to keep this blog post short as it's pretty similar to yesterdays, even down to the base colour. I also used the advanced stamping technique with my Uber Mat to create decals. I used the Enchanted 10 stamping plate from Mo You London. I had a bit of trouble doing these, partly because my stamping polish is getting a bit thick, and partly because I don't think the animals have been etched particularly well into the stamping plate. I had more luck with a bit of thinner in my nail polish but it was a lot harder than using the cat stamping plate. Still, I persevered! The stoat and raccoon images didn't fully come out but I don't think it's too obvious once they were coloured in. It was my first time using this plate and I'm really glad I could use the adorable stoat and beaver images! I really like the little bird on my thumbnail too.

I've added a couple of bonus pictures at the bottom of this blog post, one is of the base colour on it's own, and the other is how it looks with my cuddly dinosaurs, Cedric and Norbert. I now think of it as sparkly dinosaur green! I like how the glitter looks slightly different on this look and the cat one from yesterdays blog post. I think the glitter looks slightly darker on this one.
Colours used: Drama - Fun Lacquer, Black Stamping Polish - Rainbow Connection, Grey - Barry M, Cappuccino - Barry M, Cream Soda - Barry M, Blue Moon - Barry M
Cedric (left) and Norbert (right) - Dinosaurs!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous base, gorgeous stamping and gorgeous boys! They look happy with your nails <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww your comment is the cutest! :) I totally refer to them as my boys :D This is why I need a pet hehe!

      Delete