Wednesday 11 August 2021

Coconut Cocktail Party

Hey nail people! Got more fruit nails to share today for today's Glam Nails Challenge prompt which is coconuts (I suppose they're technically a nut? They seem like fruit though!). I struggled a little at first to think what to do for coconut nails but then remembered that there is a coconut cocktail image on my Uber Chic Bottoms Up plate and thought that would be perfect - I do enjoy a twist on a theme sometimes! 

I started with a base of off white on my middle two fingernails, and pink glitter on the other three. For the coconut images I used my Uber Mat to create decals, you can see how here. I used a shimmery brown shade which I am so glad I have for moments like this! For the umbrella's I added a bit of extra colour with some neons. The polishes I used are listed below the pictures.

I wasn't sure whether to try and add something to the cocktail nails but I still can't really think what. Spots were an option but I just couldn't think which colour would work next to the sparkly pink nails so I left them as they are! I do still like them though, they're good fun and make me want a pina colada!

Colours used: Love Potion - Fun Lacquer, Cream Soda - Barry M, Taupe Temptation - Painted Polish, Joyful L'il Jellybean - Wikkid Polish, Peachy Beachy - Wikkid Polish, My Mate Illuminate - Wikkid Polish, Bikini Bombshell - Wikkid Polish

2 comments: