Wednesday 25 August 2021

Jammy Raspberry Nails

Hey everyone! Back again with some more fruit nails for todays Glam Nails Challenge prompt which is raspberry. As with the lime nail art from yesterday I decided the follow a similar pattern, use the same stamping plate (Maniology Fruit Deco) and use one of Cirque Colors Facets collection polishes (this time it's Tourmaline).

I started by applying Tourmaline on three of my nails and white polish on the other two, topped with a shimmery iridescent topper. There was no decal making today as I used layered stamping plate images, using dark pink, green and then black stamping polish for the outline. There is one raspberry image on the stamping plate and I'm not sure I really placed it very well. I think I'd have been better off having just one image per nail at the end as a sort of accent. Still, they're not bad - after all who doesn't like raspberries?!

Colours used: Tourmaline - Cirque Colors, Cream Soda - Barry M, Good Vibes - Nails Inc, Black Stamping Polish - Dance Legend, Pomegranate - Barry M, Spring Green - Barry M

2 comments: