Friday 13 August 2021

Perfect Porcelain Plates Please

Hey nail people! I have some nail art from last month to shre with you today which I didn't get round to sharing previously. I have the Mo You London Porcelain 02 plate with these lovely china plate patterns on which I usually use layering up a sheer white polish with a cracked image in grey to add the illusion of a bit of texture before I add the blue patterns. Recently I saw some nail art where the patterns were applied straight on top of a white base and I liked the way it looked so thought I'd try that for a change.

The description of how I did it will be pretty short this time! I started with a base of white on all but my ring fingernail and silver for the accent nail. I then added a couple of layers of silver glitter on the accent nail. On my other nails I used blue nail polish and images from the Porcelain 02 plate to stamp the pattern onto my nails, finishing with a quick dry top coat.

Overall I really like these, I feel like this stamping plate is fail safe, I always love it! I enjoy the way I've done it previously as well but liked trying it a bit differently. It's also a pretty easy look that I could recreate for something like a wedding if I did't have time to do more complex nail art.

Colours used: Floral Street - Nails Inc, Indigo - Barry M, Silver Lining - Barry M, Diamond Glitter - Barry M

1 comment: