Monday 9 August 2021

Peachy Nails Take Two

Hi everyone! Another late Glam Nails Challenge prompt today, this one is peaches. I had a lovely weekend with my sister visiting so didn't have time to do my nails or blog. it was a great weekend though so I'm happy to be catching up today! For this theme I decided to recreate some peach nails I did in the past with my Nails Inc Kiss My Peach duo. I'm not so good at freehand so it's good to practise and see if I've improved.

I started with a base of pale peach on all nails, and used brighter peach to create a gradient on my index finger, little finger and thumb. On my middle two nails I used the bright peach to add some peach shapes, I created sort of vague heart shapes as this helped me work towards something and stop them being to blobby! I then added some little green leaves using the same brush. Overall I do think they've come out better than my previous ones. I'd like to see what the peaches are like with black outlines but I didn't want to risk messing it up!

Colours used: Peach Tease - Nails Inc, Hot Fuzz - Nails Inc, Key Lime - Barry M

2 comments: