Tuesday 24 August 2021

Lime after lime!

Hey everyone! Going to keep this one short and sweet as I'm multi-tasking (taking part in a quiz)! This nail art is for Sunday's Glam Nails Challenge prompt which was limes. I've had a busy few days so didn't get round to doing them till yesterday and then taking the pictures and things today. I decided on the look a few days ago and was looking forward to trying out Cirque Colors Peridot again as it's from their Facets collection which is a favourite of mine.

I started with a few layers of  green glitter on three nails and white on the other two. I topped the white with a bit of iridescent shimmer to add something a little extra. I wasn't sure how well it would work but I'm glad I did it - it's quite subtle. On the white nails I used a couple of shades of green and some black stamping polish to layer up some lime images from my Maniology Fruit Deco stamping plate. I think it's meant to be a lemon image really but it works for both.

I was slightly hesitant to do this look as I wasn't sure if the middle ones would clash with the green glitter but it came out really well. Loving the way it glitters in the sunlight and the novelty of wearing green which I don't do that often!

Colours used: Peridot - Cirque Colors, Cream Soda - Barry M, Good Vibes - Nails Inc, Black Stamping Polish - Dance Legend, Key Lime - Barry M, Spring Green - Barry M

2 comments:

  1. Looks great. I love that holo :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Same - Cirque's Facets collection is probably my fave of all time!

      Delete