Sunday 29 August 2021

A pear of manicures

Hey everyone! Back with this months final Glam Nails Challenge prompt, pears. I quite liked the idea of doing Each Peach Pear Plum (children's book) themed nails as the book has a lovely cover, but that was a little complicated for me so I decided to stick with my trusty Fruit Deco stamping plate from Maniology.

I started with a base of pale pink on my middle two nails, and Polished for Days Soft Focus on my other nails as a base for the glitter. For the glitter nails I used Champagne Diamonds from Cirque Colors which is super sparkly and lovely! While the layers dried I created decals on my Uber Mat using Mo You London's Fall In Love 08 stamping plate. I wanted to get a sort of blossom effect behind the pears but didn't quite have the right image so chose these instead. For once I created this look on both hands! I went to a wedding reception last night so wanted to have my hands co-ordinated and looking good with my dress. After applying the decals I added the layered up pear images and then a shiny topcoat.

I'm happy with how these came out. The floral images I chose were good blossom substitutes I think and the pears are cute. I really enjoyed the glorious glitter too - it's been great using a few from the Facets collection again - they always look good!

Colours used: Champagne Diamonds - Cirque Colors, Pink Lemonade - Barry M, Black Stamping Polish - Dance Legend, Marylebone Road - Nails Inc, Spring Green - Barry M

2 comments:

  1. I love this. That glitter is very glam :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It's definitely a great party shade!

      Delete