Tuesday 21 July 2015

Tropical Tuesday

I've got a small collection of tropical/sunset nail art pictures so am going to post one every Tuesday while the season is right :) This one is a pretty old one and looking a little weather beaten as it was taken towards the end of it's nail life! The palm trees demonstrate what I said in my last post about Barry M nail art pens wearing off. This one has a cheap top coat on and still the design has started to fade. To keep it sealed I'd recoment a good quality top coat (my favourite is Nails Inc's Kensignton Caviar).

Loved this design as an end of summer look, moving onto the darker colours but still keeping a summery vibe.


Colours used: Matt White - Barry M, Strawberry - Barry M, Berry - Barry M, 262 - Barry M, Nail Art Pen in Black - Barry M

(Just shows how old some of these Barry M's are, was before they even had names!)

No comments:

Post a Comment