Thursday 16 July 2015

Throwback Thursday! Richter Scale Nails

As I am uploading from my backlog of nail pictures I thought I would take advantage of throwback Thursday! This is a very old one, from not long after I started getting into nail art about 3-4 years ago. Can always tell which ones are the old ones my how long they are! I still like a longish nail, but a bit less talon like!!

This design is one by Wah Nails which I saw on their instagram, there are many variations of this around (just google earthquake nails!) and it's a good one because aside from being fun it looks harder to do than it is. After painting my nails half and half I just used a small nail art brush and some black nail varnish to do the design in the middle. The beauty of it is it can be as messy as you like!

Colours used: Baker Street - Nails Inc, Mint Green - Barry M, Foil Effects Gold - Barry M, Gold Glitter - Barry M, New York Noir - Kate Spade New York by Nails Inc


No comments:

Post a Comment