Friday 13 November 2015

N'awww Narwhal

Todays blog post is a throwback to when I was a nailwhal! I must do this again. As with a lot of my older pictures, this was inspired by a design on Pinterest, but I cannot find where to credit the original one to so please let me know if you know.

I'm very fond of this design for it's sheer cuteness, and who could fail to notice the adorable little creature in my hand?! I started with a base of Barry M's Cobalt blue, and then sponged on some metallic teal/blue with scrunched up cling film/ saran wrap. I like the colour it made, especially because it is unique!  The narwhal was very easy to do, I used the brush in the polish bottle for her head, and nail tape for her horn. I then outlined this with a nail art pen, and used a dotting tool for her eye.

Under my ring finger there there is the base of her horn, but it looks a lot better with the nails together. I like the need to match it up though, it's like a nail jigsaw!


Colours Used: Cobalt - Barry M, Teal - Barry M, Matt White - Barry M, Nail Art Pen in Black - Barry M, New York Noir - Nails Inc

No comments:

Post a Comment