Saturday 7 November 2015

Purple Aztec Party Nails!

I've been very naughty and haven't blogged since last Saturday! The longest time since I re-started in July. In all fairness it has been my birthday week though so I've not had much time. Due to this I'll be showing two designs today, based on one of my favourite colour combinations. I associate the colour purple with November so will be showing two bright purple designs below.


Both these designs are from a little while back, and the above I tried first. It was experimental as I wasn't sure how well the colours would work together but was very pleased with the result. The black and white designs where outlined with a Barry M nail art pen, and then filled in with black acrylic paint. The silver is from the Nails Inc Galaxy collection and is one of my favourite glitters, this was the first time I tried it, It's so multi-dimensional and shimmery.

The below design was done as a revisit to the colour combination. This one was just done with a Barry M nail art pen. I think I like the first one best. What do you think?


Colours used: Holland Park - Nails Inc, Trafalgar Crescent Galaxy Polish - Nails Inc, Matt White - Barry M, Nail Art Pen in Black - Barry M, Black Acrylic Paint

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! I have a real passion for tribal and love purple, so I love both designs! <3

    ReplyDelete