I used Barry M's Coconut as a base, mine is nearly finished and getting a bit thick now, so it was a bit of a challenge! Next I used a dotting tool to create black dots for the eyes, and then a smaller tool to create the colourful markings around the outside of the eyes. While this was drying I used black polish and a small brush to create the triangular noses. For the mouths I reverted back to my old nail art pen! I found this easier for creating the thin lines. Finally, I used the pen to draw outlines of the markings on the eyes, et voila, spooky!
I have mixed feelings on this mani, I do think it's imperfections made it a little spookier! I kept it on for a few days and kept changing my mind whether I wanted to keep it on or not! If I could have got it as neat as Hannah did that would have been ideal!