Sunday 2 October 2016

Stamping Sunday: Burano Lace

Hello nail people! I hope you've had a good weekend. Todays stamping Sunday design is a simple one, which I had intended to have as my holiday nails for Venice had I not been too keen on these nails to take them off! I'm glad I didn't use these as they didn't go quite as well as I would have liked. I don't think I got the placement quite right, and the curve at the bottom of the design isn't as visible as I thought it would be.

On my trip to Venice we also went to some of the neighbouring islands such as Murano and Burano. In Burano they used to make lace and we went to a lace museum there, so these nails reminded me of the trip. I used the Fashionista plate 17 from Mo You London and the base is a speckled effect polish from Cirque Colors. I look forward to using this plate again with some more muted colours.
Colours used: Hatch - Cirque Colors, Baker Street - Nails Inc

No comments:

Post a Comment