Saturday 31 August 2019

Glitter & cocktails on my nails!

Hi everyone! Some bright and summery nails to share with you today, with a boozy theme. It's one I'd been meaning to do for a while as the Bottoms Up plate from Uber Chic has so many good cocktail images, but I could never quite make my mind up how to order them. Ended up pretty much making it up as I went along and kept changing my mind about what would go where!

I mostly used colours from the Cirque Colors Facets Collection, but did also include a super sparkly nail on each hand, using Barry M's Diamond Glitter. All images where stamped directly onto my nails, and I used a dotting tool to colour in a few small images, with the exception of the cocktails on my little fingers where I used a layered stamping image. I particularly like the wording on my middle fingernails - wise words!

On my ringer finger nails I sponged the glitter on for maximum effect, and had much deliberation over which image to use. I'm pleased with the one I finally picked as I think it stands out well against the glitter. I wasn't 100% sure about this look but it grew on me! Didn't last long though as I used a peel off base coat, so I have freshly painted nails to share with you shortly. TTFN!
Colours used: Tourmaline - Cirque Colors, Zircon - Cirque Colors, Peridot - Cirque Colors, Diamond Glitter - Barry M, Padparadscha - Cirque Colors, Citrine - Cirque Colors, White Stamping Polish - Rainbow Connection, Black stamping Polish - Rainbow Connection, Yellow - Barry M

No comments:

Post a Comment