Monday 10 May 2021

Catstronauts!

Hey everyone! Back with another space themed Glam Nails Challenge prompt! The latest prompt was astronauts - I don't have a lot of astronaut images but thought these little cat ones would be perfect! 

I started with a base of Queen of Shade from Quixotic Polish. I wore this once before and wasn't that wowed by it and I can't think why - it's gorgeous! It's hard to do it justice in the pictures but it's a beautiful and unique polish, and the magnetic effect works so well. I used the Sci-Fi 10 plate from Mo You London for the cat images and the planets. For the stars on my ring and index fingernails I used the Kelli Marissa Bundle Monster plate.

This look was so easy to do and I absolutely love it! The base colour is so pretty and I love how it looks like the cats are playing with the planets. I particularly love the thumbnail though I struggled to get a non-blurry picture of it!

Colours used: Queen of Shade - Quixotic Polish, Foil Effects in Silver - Barry M

No comments:

Post a Comment