Wednesday 26 May 2021

Constellations

Hey everyone! Going to keep this one short and sweet as I have a dreadful back ache and would like to get to bed! I fancied trying one more of the Glam Nails Challenge prompts for this month and settled on today's which is constellations. It was a bit of an experimental look for me!

I started with a base of metallic multi-chrome blue/purple, and then a layer of Fun Lacquer's magnetic polish Platinum Diamond (the regular version). I had a play around with different magnet shaped and got some pretty cool effects. Following this I used silver polish to add mountains (Mo You London Sailor 18 stamping plate) and stars (Kelli Marissa Bundle Monster plate). Finally I used white stamping polish to add the constellations over the top (also from the Kelli Marissa plate)

I have mixed feelings about this look. I think the thumbnail is pretty cool, but I wish I hadn't added stars on my little finger and index finger nails as they hide the magnetic effect and the constellations too. The colours are lovely though!

Colours used: Pixie Parade - Tonic Polish, Platinum Diamond - Fun Lacquer, Foil Effect in Silver - Barry M, White Stamping Polish - Rainbow Connection

No comments:

Post a Comment