Wednesday 5 May 2021

A Stargazing Bear

Hey everyone! Going to keep this one short and sweet as I'm tired this evening, but here we have a stargazing bear! It's for the Glam Nails Challenge again and it's late! I'm not going to do all of the prompts this month but couldn't resist a few as they such cute themes. For this one the theme is stargazing.

I started with a base of purple (it was fun to get Cirque Colors Concord out again!) and then added some stars, moons and wording from Mo You London's Fall In Love 10 and Noel 06 stamping plates in silver and gold. I did this while the decals I made of the mountains, trees and bear were drying. You can see how I made them here.

I like these but I think I should have done the bear in different colours as the detail doesn't show up all that well. Out of the corner of my eye I keep thinking it's a huge chip in my nail polish! I love the theme though and I do think it's a cute look :)

Colours used: Concord - Cirque Colors, Foil Effect in Gold - Barry M, Foil Effect in Silver - Barry M, Lady In Black - OPI, Chelsea Embankment - Nails Inc, Basil Street - Nails Inc, Little Bo Beep - Rimmel

No comments:

Post a Comment