Wednesday 30 September 2015

Mint & Bronze Gleam

Just a little one today, more of an advanced throwback Thursday as this one is from a while back.  Not the greatest picture background wise but I do like that you can see the shinyness!

I went through a really big mint green phase about a year ago and I believe this is from around that period. The little aztec pattern was done with a Barry M nail art pen and the shinyness is acheived by using my gel plumping top coat from Nails Inc. I think the colours go well together and the bronze glitter is quite unique. It's Bit Faker by Butter London and after searching far and wide for a bronze glitter I fell totally in love with this one. It's still a firm favourite. It dries quite matte but as you can see a few layers of top coat give it some shine.


Colours Used: Mint Green - Barry M, Bit Faker - Butter London, Nail Art Pen in Black - Barry M, Gel Plumping Topcoat - Nails Inc

1 comment:

  1. I love this design! :)
    www.spontaneousnails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete