Monday 16 May 2016

Shimmering Leaves

Hi nail world! Tonight I'm showing you a design I love, using one of my all time favourite nail polishes, a new (to me) indie polish and one of my beloved Mo You stamping plates. The colour on the left here is Baker Street from Nails Inc, and I am on  my second bottle! This is the first colour I got from Nails Inc some years ago, and I still adore it. I ended up getting a back up as part of a multi buy set in a sale, and it's a good job I did! It's such a lovely colour and paints on really nicely.


I used my Mo You Tropical Plate Collection 06 plate for the leaf pattern, and stamped it onto my Uber Chic mat. Once dry I used a dotting too to fill in all the leaves with a gorgeous silvery white shimmer from A England, Morgan Le Fay. I haven't used the colour alone yet, or over a plain colour, but look forward to trying it eventually! After painting some more clear polish onto the images and letting them dry I peeled them off and placed them on my nails.

I used scissors and a clean up brush to clean round the edges, added my favourite top coat (Nails Inc's Kensington Caviar) et voilĂ ! I really like the simplicity of this design and think it makes a sophisticated looking mani (if I do say so myself!). What do you think?

Colours used: Baker Street - Nails Inc, Black Knight - Mo You, Morgan Le Fay - A England

No comments:

Post a Comment